Thursday, March 31, 2011




Wonder Con
FRI- SAT-SUN.
Moscone Center in San Francisco

Wonder Con is here again. Feels like I just did this show a few months ago. People today are flying in and unpacking getting ready to throw down comics,art,toys,and anything else that might be crazy.
Big thanks goes out to Vitamin Eman over at 89.9FM KCRH Radio. Both Chris Williamson and I were asked to do yesterdays radio show and talk about our Gevaudan project and Wonder Con this weekend.

My table is SP-40 in Small Press area.
Chris and I will be signing and giving out a new poster from Ferric Press with each purchase. I'll have some new prints and posters along with some new work for people to see.

A couple of tables next to me will be Gary Montalbano and Cody Vrosh.

Gary Montalbano will and selling his prints and art book Memories Within Dreams.

Before or after check out artist Cody Vrosh at Binary Winter. He will be telling art stories,pushing art, and if your lucky draw you a gas mask.


All the Best!!

No comments: