Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just want to take a moment of your time and say Thank You to all those that came out and showed your support for my work. You all made last night a real experience for me. There are many of you that traveled from jobs,long distances, or moved other personal events to the side to be there at the show. I can't thank you enough.
I hope that the time spent at the show was positive and you were able to take away something that intrigued or inspired you in a positive tone. I was a surprised that I had to speak and I hope that what ever I had to say was constructive and help pull the curtain down a bit on the work process. If there are any questions that you might still have about the work please ask.
My apologies to those I talked to only for a brief moment. Navigating all the conversations was a bit of a task for me.
I realize many were not able to make the event for personal reasons. However I want also thank those of you for your support and all the positive feed backs and well wishes I received.
To Dorothy Whitman ,Jennifer Soutas,and the Ameriprise staff THANK YOU for all you hard work and support in setting up the event and opening your space to my work. I hope that you enjoy the art and the event was a positive one.
I've been given the option of holding a closing for the show in April. For those that were not able to attend and would care to see a closing show hit me up through here or email. If there is a request of about 20 or more people I'll consider doing it.
Thanks for your time and I wish you ALL THE BEST!!!

p.s Everyone is able to see the work during business hrs at
Ameriprise 1 Almaden Blvd, Ste 800, San Jose, CA 95113

No comments: