Wednesday, May 27, 2009

FANIME CON SAN JOSE.

This past weekend I did the Fanime Con here in San Jose. I was called up last minute to help promote Sac Anime and From the Land Beyond Horror Show. Although this was my second Anime show it turned out to be a good show.
Thank you to everyone that stopped by the table and showed their support!

At the show I happened to meet a couple of really awesome artists.
Justin Hernandez and Alexis Cala from
www.glowingraptor.com
had my attention the most at this con. Justin with his original creature work and Alexis with her art style and story telling. What also caught my attention is their collaboration work.

If you want to find out about some new artists this week these two are it ! I’m sure to see more of their work in the months to come.


All art Justin Hernandez © 2009



All art Alexis Cala © 2009

No comments: