Friday, March 21, 2008

Emonic Munny Vinyl

So I've had this guy on my desk for some time and he's been begging to be finished.
This is my first Munny vinyl that I've painted. He belongs to the Cardboard Spaceship store in Santa Cruz. I got him at this past Wonder Con and have been meaning to get over to the shop to drop him off.

Here a some pics of me in the Des Arts Hotel San Francisco in the David Choe room.
More like the bathroom. It was 3am and I wanted to let my girlfriend sleep.





Now that he's all done I'm going to take him home this weekend. When I first started painting him I made the mistake of using alcohol black ink pen. That bad idea cost me a clean up job.Well now he's all better. Thanks again to Cardboard Spaceship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.